Thursday, September 23, 2010

Check Out The Archived Stories

I will be posting periodically over the next couple of weeks. I am completing a memoir (which is how this blog started) and there is little lacrosse in the sections related to my time working on a graduate degree history at Syracuse University in the 1990s. I will post on the experience of being a doctoral student while I also preparing for the 1994 US National Men’s Lacrosse team tryouts and the tryouts themselves in the summer of 1993. However, there are many interesting post leading up to that point that you can read in the blog archives (on the rights side of the page). Please share your comments and questions that will generate additional post and I hope you are enjoying my life story through the lens of lacrosse (and food).


Fred Opie